We have made changes to our patient flow and physical space for everyone’s safety.
Please help us by following these steps.
- Please complete all paperwork prior to your appointment.
- Please stay home if you feel sick, anyone at home is sick, you have had a recent exposure, or you or someone at home recently tested positive.
- Please wait in your car when you arrive. We will contact you when it is ok to come into the office.
- Please wear a mask at all times.
- Please come to the office alone unless you are accompanying a child or you need someone to help you with mobility.
- Know that your temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer before you will be allowed out of the reception area.
Steps we have taken to ensure your safety.
- We have dramatically reduced the number of patients we are seeing.
- We have scheduled a break after each visit to thoroughly clean the exam room.
- All staff have had a negative COVID test before returning to work.
- Each staff member must have a normal temperature each day before starting work.
- The waiting room area, counter tops, and door handles are cleaned with a disinfectant every 30 minutes.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed at the reception and checkout desks.
- We are still offering virtual visits.